Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

McLin Family: Barb, Harold, Leslie, Heather, Michelle


Here is a photo of Barb... or Aunt B as some have started calling her. She looks so festive in her hat (crown). She kept telling me she was the Queen... so she is not only Aunt B, but Aunt Queen B.

She does not like her photo to be taken but usually allows me to snap away anyhow.... what a star!









Harold is another one who does not like his photo to be taken. But he gave this one up for a photo frame for Heather to take with her to college. Its quite a nice one.







This is the only recent photo I have of Leslie. It was taken at our Easter celebration. I love her hair, I've always wanted hair like hers. I regret that the plate of candy blocks part of her face. But that candy looks good. Its some of the candy that Sue and Co. makes at differnt holidays. Yum.




Here is Heather with her two boyfriends (two, count them, two). She told me that only one was her boyfriend, the other a friend.... and the boys are/were best friends. I just think she wanted a spare! All kidding aside, they are both great guys!


All three of them will be going to separate colleges. I'm going to miss Heather, but I have a webcam and I understand her new computer has one too. We can see each other and chat online.








And here is our first class flogger. She is so beautiful. She has been working really hard at practice for her flogging. I have seen the bruises to prove it. She gets her drivers license this week. What with school, flogging and a job (Chucky Cheese) I don't expect to see much of her this fall... or winter.... or spring.... unless I get to see her perform.









This is Lucky the dog. Shelly helped me try to get a good photo of him so Heather woudl have an image to take to college. I could not get him to sit still. If I moved as much as he does, I'd be really skinny.

No comments: