Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ball Game 8/7/2007

"AWSOME, TOTALLY AWSOME" !!!!!!!!!!!
For those whom may not get that reference, Jeff Spacolli said that in the movie, 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High'.
It is also the ONLY way I can discribe last night.
It was just pure magic.
Amy, if you get to read this, YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!
It was a great night.
I am so glad that everybody had a really fun night.
I can't wait to see the pictures taken last night.
I hope the one with Michael wareing that Bronson Arroyo hat makes it onto this blog.
The funny thing is, Michael's own hair, and the hair hanging off the back of the hat are identical. I don't know if he will ware it again however, when Sue first saw him in it, she thought he was a girl.
Well, when he heard that, he took it right off.
I told him to relax, he didn't look like a girl. I think he was O.K. with it then. ( I hope)
I wish I could have stayed until the end of the game, but I had to be on a bus by 7:30 am the next day.
I'm also glad that everyone finally got to meet Nick. He is such a wonderful young man.
He can be a real card too.
Sometimes he'll do things like be on the phone, and be in the building standing in front of my door. He can be a nut.
He said he enjoyed meeting everyone.
I'm also glad that the Reds WON !!!
They've won two games in a row, both with shutouts. GO REDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You all again for going to the game with me.
If anyone wants to go to some other ball game, or something, just contact me and let me know.
I'll leave another blog soon.
Tom

No comments: