Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Carrie's Birthday !!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to write this down while it is fresh in my mind.
Today, August 10th, is my neice Carrie's fifteenth Birthday.
As with a lot of things, it was the first on we had without Kathy there.
I was doing O.K., until she was opening her gifts and cards.
I didn't let on to anyone, but I was really missing Kathy at that time.
My Mother-in-Law had gotten a card for Carrie some time ago, and had put both of our names on it for us. Kathy had asked her to.
She had wrapped up a doll that played music, that Kathy must have bought somewhere. I have NO idea where she had got it.
Anyway, I didn't know about the doll until Joan told me when I got to her place. I'm not mad or anything, I just wish I knew ahead of time.
Well, at least things worked out tonight. We had a good time, and good food.
I am proud of Carrie, as I am of ALL my family members on both sides.
I have very smart and talanted people all around me.
Carrie plays in the Orchestra at Oak Hills High School.
I can see her doing great things in her life, as I see great things for her two brothers, and all the other nephews and neices, and great nephews and neices.
As I was telling Nanc today, ALL of the ones in our family who have children can be very proud of themselves by the way they've raised their children.
The one thing that I see that everybody has done is taught their children respect.
You don't see that in families that much these days.
Well, I'll end for now.
I'll post something agian soon.
Love to all,
Tom

No comments: