Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Harry Gugel Family: Harry, Kim, Mindy, Chris, Chad and Melina

Harry is number five in the Gugel countdown. He lives in southern California, somewhat near to Mary Beth. I think its about an hour away, quite close in California terms. I lived 9 hours away from Mary Beth when I lived in Oakland.

I took this photo of Harry and Kim in January on my first stop in the sojourn from Oakland to Cincinnati.





Just look at this face. Harry recently had a medical problem that tuned out to be a fermenting fart. Harry claimed he was not doing it on purpose, but when he was a kid he would torture his siblings with bodily functions. He claims it was not gas, but a true medical incident. Yea, right.







These are Harry and Kim's children. Left to right: Chris, Mindy, Chad and Melina. Mindy is the oldest, followed by the twins Chris and Chad, and Melina the youngest. You have to guess at their ages, I would not dare!

No comments: