Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Uodate on Tom

Hi all,
I just wanted to update whats been going on with me.
Well I went to the eye doctor, and got the eye exam.
Nancy asked me what the doctor said, I said, "He said you're blind and need glasses.", what else would he say.
The type of eye glasses I'm getting are bi-focals.
I don't know how they're going to work out, but I guess I'll get used to them. ( God, when did I get sooooo OLD !!!! )
I will be getting a different wheelchair to barrow. They were going to exchange chairs yesterday, but the controls were on the right side, I'm a lefty, but the guy couldn't get control off of the right side. Oh well !!!
This one is a different kind than the first two. It cracks me up.
I don't know yet when I am getting the new one, but I sure can't wait until I get it though.
I'm doing the art class, and going to meetings at ILO.
One of the things that LADD is helping me with is cooking on a stove, and NOT just in a microwive oven. Well, my Mother and Sister-in-Law brought over some cookware.
Anyway, in the box was a bottle of wine, it made me laugh.
Catch yall later
Tom

No comments: