Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

For My Parents - Today I Remember



Today I remember how happy you were together....
Your smile and laughter....
The love you shared with us all.....
The integrity and stamina you showed us through hard times…..
And how to enjoy the good times.
So here's to you mom and dad.....
Thank you for making me the person I was meant to be......All my love.....mb

P.S. Thanks for taking care of the kids.....

Happy Birthday Dad.....Happy Angel Day Mom.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mom will beat you down for putting this picture where someone could see it ...... nice MB hahahaha

MB said...

I know, for some reason I only had one picture of her with Brian. I can't seem to find my pictures, I must have lost them.......