Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Heather's Recent Meet

These photo's are from Heather's recent meet. I think it was in August but it may have been in September. Barb asked me to post them for her so I do not have the exact information. Here is a photo of Michelle and Heather which I think was taken before the meet. Heather does not look exhausted!


Here is Heather running the race... that arrow follows her around everywhere when she is running in a group so we can find her easily. I don't know how she does that.

See? Arrow gone... she is in the photo alone.
Here are a couple of photo's of Heather and her team mates.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Awesome, Heather! I'm very proud of you.

Shelby said...

good job heather

shelby said...

heather you really are doing good at collage(life)