Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Kristin

Kristin is the young lady who is assisting me.
She, and the people she works for are a Godsend to me.
Since my wife's passing just three months ago, it seems like life is been limbo.
With that said, having Kristin in my life has helped in so many ways.
She has given me direction in my life.
I am doing a lot more things than I would have imagend.
I Thank God for sending her into my life everyday.
I am glad she will be around the next several months espicially on October 4th, and through the upcoming holiday's.
October 4th would have been my late wife Kathy's Birthday.
I can't say enough good things about Kristin.
I hope I can put both a picture of Kathy and also one of Kristin on this Blog.
I'll keep you updated.
Tom

No comments: