Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My First Post

We are the fallen, the broken, and the desolate.

We seek to fill the void of our lives with materials items, but it does not fill the void,
However to do otherwise would wreck the economy, and then we would be totally screwed!
So I bought a truck!!!!
Pretty huh!
well not much else is going on, I coordinator Football for St. William School.
Varsity won small school division, Noah's soccer team has a tournament, Spencer's season is over. We had a good year all told. Learned a lot, like never fight a land war in Asia. So remember the truths to the universe 1, Grass is green. 2, Water is wet. 3 women have secrets.
Love you love your work.!!

11 comments:

Sue said...

Nice truck! I'm doing my part for the economy, I'm driving and buying gas.

Aubrey said...

Cool GAS HOG!! lol for real though nice truck!

MB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MB said...

Nice, hey JR. I have a poem for you....I owe, I owe so off to work I go!! But here is tip from So Cal...If you want to be something you're not just drink Tequilla!! hahaha .... Just ask your cousin Heather......mb

shelby said...

nice but you need it to be painted pink

Anonymous said...

I love how most peolpe send in photos of people, not Jr all we get is a photo of his prize possession not his kids.

Stevie/Joey/JR/Shrek said...

Have you met my kids?

Aubrey said...

OMG HAHAHAHA your so mean....

Anonymous said...

AWESOME,but needs to be filled with jelly doughnuts. Shawn

Sue said...

TEQUILA!

Anonymous said...

go Shawn