Photo's and updates on the lives of the Gordon and Alberta Gugel clan and close relatives.

Monday, October 22, 2007




Hello, this is my first time posting so you will have to excuse any mistakes..lol I figured for the sake of space I am going to do something different with my pictures, so lets hope it works. Anywho..Lets start with homecoming. Josh had homecoming on October 20, 2007, coincidentally we had an adult costume party. I have pictures posted from both events. The wonderful "Notorious A~U~N~T" Sue babysat and made sure Josh made it home. I just wanted to mention her specially because she always finds time in her busy schedules to help others, no matter how tired or spread out she is, she makes time. Thank you Sue. Your a huge part of the "Village" and I want you to know we appreciate you! As we do each and everyone of you that help out from time to time. Your acts do not go unnoticed~! So back to Homecoming, Josh's date got grounded so he went alone yet again. Poor kid..lol He had a blast. They played a gangsta song and he crowd surfed and got in trouble, but they stopped the whole song just because of him. SO..he was hyped up about that. I guess after that others tried it..but he still claims he started it. All the while we are at a costume party, in which they had 3 awards with trophy's and gift certificates for hooters. There was one for Best, Sexiest, and Scariest. I won for the Sexiest..I was so shocked it was unbelievable..lol but I guess big girls have there days too! lol Just kidding, well kind of anyways. I don't want to ramble on so here are some pictures. I have a few of Chelsey and Abby but I have to make Abby's video first so I will be posting those shortly. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I am glad to help. I enjoy spending time with the kids and talking with them. They are all so unique. Good kids. Your costume was awesome, Aubrey.

Shelby said...

nice video and abby looks nice in her dipper